- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- 2,053 SQ. FT.
- 0.15 ACRES
- BUILT IN 2022
- $243 /SQ. FT.
- Single Family Home
Your Brand-New Home Awaits!
Welcome to one of the last new homes available in the Mesa Estates, Orchard Mesa subdivision surrounded by the beautiful mountains of Grand Junction, Colorado.
This newly completed open-concept ranch home has a traditional-modern feel, blending silky beige and soft white throughout.
Textures abound with warm hickory, creamy shiplap, elegant marble and granite, decorative brick, and tasteful tile.
The large front porch is perfect for chatting with neighbors on a cool summer evening, and the sizeable back porch and fenced yard have serene sunset mountain views.
This thoughtfully constructed built-to-last home has many extras and conveniences, perfect for the discriminating buyer.
The "lock and leave" Mesa Estates subdivision takes the worry out of traveling.
The Homeowner's Association takes care of everything from the front of the house forward all year long (irrigation water, grass cutting, fertilizing, and snow removal) for only $80 per month.
And, with the backyard fully fenced, you can keep it simple so you can keep your focus on-mountain fun, not yardwork.
• Fully wheelchair accessible with no steps and extra-wide 3' doors throughout the house and an oversized curb-free master shower for convenient personal and wheelchair access.
• Huge sit-at island with creamy white tongue and grove featured woodwork, electrical outlets at both ends, plus a convenient cookbook nook on the kitchen side.
• Spacious 10' ceilings in all the living spaces, with 9' ceilings in the bedrooms and bathrooms.
• Classic Aged Hickory warm brown Cali Vinyl Pro laminate wood plank throughout the common living spaces.
Cali Vinyl is a professional-grade, 100% waterproof laminate with a 50-year warranty.
• European style Superior brand cabinets with full overlay and full boxes throughout the home.
• Elegant, warm creamy colored marble kitchen island and lightly speckled white quartz countertops in the kitchen.
The master bath is white quartz with a gentle beige swish, and the guest bathroom and laundry room have warm-toned "leathered" marble countertops.
• Modern and tastefully selected field tile on the bathroom floors and shower walls with deco accent tiles in the showers and master sink areas.
• Oversized pantry with large double doors for full access and convenient use.
• Oversized separate (not a walk-through) laundry room with base cabinets, upper cabinets over the washer and dryer area, and a laundry tub Call (941) 773-6268
Details & Amenities
Auxiliary SQ FT: 300
Trevor Mesa Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81503, USA